As the “front door” to our hospital, the newly-renovated emergency department at Lake Shore Health Care Center is well prepared for a wide range of medical emergencies regardless of the hour, 365 days a year. Just moments from major highways, we work in close partnership with multiple emergency service providers who manage patients by vehicle and air transport. Our well-prepared emergency staff members are ready for your arrival and will always treat you like family.
“We were treated promptly, professionally and most efficiently by everyone working in the ER. We are so thankful TLC is still open and available to us.” J.K. & P.K.
Your Choice For Treatment
Lake Shore Health Care Center’s emergency department is one of the newest renovated areas, with construction completed in late 2013 and supported in part by a $1.9 million New York State HEAL grant. You’ll see the investment and our commitment to patient quality reflected everywhere:
- Completed area doubles the size of the original space, now offering state-of-the art facilities.
- Private, spacious and virtually sound proof rooms for each patient featuring all new beds, exam equipment, special lighting, supplies and flat screen TVs.
- Specially-designated rooms are outfitted with furnishings and equipment to meet the medical needs of larger-sized patients.
- Improvements in technology and equipment include new telemetry for monitoring cardiac patients and new treatment tables.
- Central nurses’ station for better observation and communication with patients and families.
- New registration and spacious waiting rooms featuring attractive, comfortable seating.
- Project includes installation of new external ambulance cover at the department’s Seneca Road entrance.
For more information, call 716-951-7000.
For emergencies in the local area, please call 911 or your local ambulance service directly.