When your doctor orders imaging services, you need timely care and clear results. At TLC Health Network, we offer state-of-the-art digital technology now at two newly renovated and convenient locations in Irving and Gowanda to meet your family’s imaging needs. From X-rays to digital mammography, we have the technology your doctor expects and staff you can rely on to help keep you comfortable and cared for.
Call us today for your high quality testing.
Our staff can also provide information about nearby MRI services for your convenience, when needed.
Two convenient imaging services locations: Lake Shore Health Care Center and Gowanda Urgent Care & Medical Center.
Lake Shore Health Care Center – Irving, NY – 716-951-7277
- Hours: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. – Monday through Friday and Saturday 7 a.m. – 1 pm – Outpatient Services; Emergency services – 24-hours a day
- Appointments required via physician order for all other tests including:
- CT Scans, featuring a 128-slice Philips scanner and offering a wide range of tests to visualize most systems in the body
- Bone densitometry
- Digital mammography
- Nuclear medicine, utilizing a dual-head and a single-head scanner. At Lake Shore Health Care Center, we offer the onlynuclear medicine board-certified physician in the county
- Walk-ins are welcome for plain film services (i.e. chest X-ray, etc.). No appointment is needed, just bring a physician order
- Easy-to-access registration via new emergency department entrance, Seneca Road, Irving, NY
- The imaging services area has recently been upgraded with new flooring, paint and other improvements for patient comfort.
- Among our newest purchases are:
- Echocardiogram equipment
- Full field digital mammography
- Portable X-ray
- CD burner for images
- Digital X-ray room
Gowanda Urgent Care & Medical Center – Gowanda, NY – 716-951-7277
- Hours: Patients at the Gowanda facility can access convenient digital on-site X-ray services, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., seven days a week. Please bring your physician order. No appointment is needed.
- Individuals can also make appointments for full field digital mammography testing with new Hologic equipment.
- Ultrasound is also available with the use of the newest unit manufactured by GE.
Ultrasound testing is available for a wide range of issues including:
- Men’s health
- All tests are read by board-certified radiologists.
Patients should call 716-951-7277 for scheduling.
For emergencies in the local area, please call 911 or your local ambulance service directly.