Lake Shore Health Care Center offers patients rehabilitation therapy services:
- on an outpatient basis
- while recovering from surgery, injury or illness
TLC Health Network’s rehab services department, with service centers and staff throughout the campus in Irving, NY, provides the kind of care that is needed in a hospital-based setting with a range of supportive services for each patient’s convenience.
With qualified staff and physician orders, we can proceed with individualized care plans that are tailor-made to return each person to the highest level of health and functional status possible for each unique situation.
Centrally located between Buffalo, Jamestown and Erie, our facility is located within 15 minutes of all the major towns in Southern Erie, Northern Chautauqua and Western Cattaraugus counties so that patients can receive close to home treatment in comfortable surroundings. Patients can expect expert, trained staff along with experienced, competent and dedicated care in a supportive, nurturing environment.
- Nursing care and home care
- Medical doctors, specialists and specialized medical consults
- Diagnostic testing and pharmacy
- Social services and nutritional services
Our locations at Lake Shore Health Care Center:
- Outpatient rehabilitation services – 716-951-7270. Located near emergency department, Seneca Road entrance.
For emergencies in the local area, please call 911 or your local ambulance service directly.